1) Vladimir Putin has two daughters from his former wife of 30 years Lyudmila Putin.
2) It is rumored that Putin’s net worth could be up to 70 billion dollars, a big chunk of that comes from a stake in the energy trading industry.
3) Putin played the piano and then sang blueberry hill during a 2010 children’s charity event in st. Petersburg.
4) In 2008 Putin was credited for saving the lives of a television crew from a Siberian tiger. Later it was revealed that the whole thing was staged in order to draw public attention to the problem.
5) Putin earned his first black belt in judo when he was 18 years old. In 2013, at 61, he noticed night black in the sport surpassing Chuck Norris who only holds an 8th-degree black belt.
6) Putin has been made a superhero a few times over. A web-based comic strip called “Super Putin : Man like any other” debuted 2011 and 2013 mobile game called you don’t mess with Putin as the Russian leader fighting and killing zombies.
7) Putin is fluent in German and Reportedly knows English, but is not comfortable speaking it in public.
8) Putin loves his pet dogs and even brings them along to political talks, some suggest to scare fellow world leaders.
9) President Putin’s grandfather was a cook who at one point worked for both Vladimir Lenin and Joseph Stalin.
10) In 2012-13, Putin signed a law banning Americans from adopting Russian children.
Americans had adopted close to 1,000 Russian children the previous year more than any other country.
11) Putin gets Botox injections in his cheeks and has had facial surgery.