1) The smallest shark in the world is the dwarf lantern shark, which is about 8 inches long.
2) A Hyena laugh can be heard from three miles away.
3) In Finland, when someone earns their Ph.D., they are given a top hat and a sword.
4) If you search for ‘atari breakout’ in Google images, you can play the game.
5) Strawberry blonde is the rarest type of blonde hair.
6) The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
7) No one knows who invented the fire hydrant, because its patent was destroyed in a fire.
8) In the last 3,000 years, there have only been 240 years of peace in the world.
9) It snows pieces of metal on Venus.
10) Horses have the largest eyes of any land mammal.
11) Starfish have no brains.
12) Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
13) President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.
14) The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
15) When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.
16) Elephants are the only mammals that can’t jump.
17) There are twice as many kangaroos in Australia as there are people. The kangaroo population is estimated at about 40 million.
18) Mary Stuart became Queen of Scotland when she was only six days old.
19) Canadian researchers have found that Einstein’s brain was 15% wider than normal.
20) The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees.